At Armstrong Estates, we are trusted buy to let property advisers, we have over 20 years’ experience overseeing buy to let purchases. Our established letting agency stands behind us fully managing hundreds or properties, providing the local market intelligence to ensure our clients purchases are made with our inside knowledge of the live rental demands and returns in different locations.
The properties, are generally off-market; many are for sale by motivated seller and importantly they produce good rental yields of between 7%-14%, with good potential future increase in value. Developers, asset management companies, individual property owners, and insolvency practitioners use Armstrong Estates to sell their properties knowing we can do so at speed, efficiency and outstanding service levels.
In order to navigate our clients around the buy to let market place to make the right acquisitions, we offer the following support:
· Provide initial detailed advice on the buy to let buying process through to letting
· Via our local agent contacts we will help our clients highlight suitable `below market value’ properties
· We will undertake for you necessary due diligence on suitable properties using our in-depth local market intelligence
· Advise you on local market valves/resale prices, rental yields and tenant demand, and help you assess a deal evaluation
· View selected properties with you (or we can view on your behalf)
· We only recommend you purchase properties where our letting agency in confident of solid rental demand from the desired profile of tenants
· We can assist you on negotiations with agents to secure best possible prices
· Provide referral to buy to let mortgage & property insurance facilities (if necessary)
· Provide referral to local recommended solicitors (if necessary)
· Provide referral to a qualified surveyor prior to completion (if required)
· Act as a liaison point from offer to completion between you, agent and both solicitors
· Provide advice and recommendations on any issues arising from surveys, including quantifying and unexpected costs and handling renegotiations if required.
· Provide a list of recommended tradesmen and validate quotations as market price
· Project manage any refurbishment works by way of estimation, supervision and signing off completed works
· Prepare the house for letting purposes and launch tenant find marketing
In principal we wish to help you find suitable buy to let properties via our contacts, ideally with considerable `instant equity’. Please note we are not a `property sourcing’ agent, we do not `mark-up’ purchase prices or perform back to back increased priced transactions, or package property deals up, if we assist you in negotiating a purchase, you will be purchasing the property direct with complete transparency via the agent and seller concerned, at which point the selling agent and solicitor would undertake the necessary identity and money laundering checks with you as per legislation. We do not provide financial investment advice, before considering investing into buy to let properties we recommend you obtain your own professional advice.
You drive the level of involvement you wish to have in regards to pre viewings and negotiations. Rest assured we have a vested interest ensuring you make the right buy to let choices, we wish to build solid long term working relationships with our landlord investors to grow their property business, and we understand to achieve this landlords need to see the desired end result with a successful and profitable let.
Once you have successful completion and following any refurbishment, our letting team will handle the tenant finding process swiftly from there, please refer to our Landlord Services for further details on this.